Thursday, June 20, 2013

Funny Stuff

Here are some meme posters I've made, just for fun!
I love Ellen's face here.

She is seriously hilarious, and I love that she doesn't have to be vulgar. True comedy combines truth and the element of surprise and doesn't need to lean on the crutch of vulgarity.

Stop trying to make "Fetch" happen, Pinterest.

I saw this quote and liked it and decided to typographically illustrate it.

Damn Rug Addict. I love media typos!

Oh Prince Harry. Seriously it's not so much his looks for me, though he is quite handsome, I think I feel in love when he went on a naked romp in Vegas. That's just awesome. 

I didn't make this one up, but I did recreate it, the original was hand-drawn on note paper.

I tried to make a zebra cake for my sister's bachelorette party.  The zebra cake pin included a recipe but since I was far too busy (and I put too much faith in Duncan Heinz) I ignored it, bought two box cakes, and attempted to simply utilize the process. It didn't work. The chocolate cake mix was MUCH thicker than the vanilla cake. The two batters have to have the same consistency or you will end up with a pinstrosity such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment