Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Freelancing... It isn't free, you don't use a lance, what's up with that?

So! Here I am, back out on the open market once more... I'm back in the saddle again... I'm ready to rock! It's been weird being able to set my own schedule and do actual creative things I've been dying to do for ages now. I really enjoyed working from home as a Virtual Assistant for the year that I did that. I have to admit the information age is completely blowing my mind. I had this job, a real job that paid money, and I didn't even meet the woman who signed my paychecks until about a month after our tenure as employer and employee had ended. I worked social media accounts for several writers and one pretty cool product that had been mentioned by Barbara Walters on the View, and Ellen, among others. I also did graphic design for a few other places while working for said agency, all from the comfort of my home. If you are interested to know more about the agency or my clients, references, or a list of fees for my services, please email me at elizabeth.abrahamsen@gmail.com. As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment